Support Growth Plan – Business Innovation – Enhance Product Differentiation – Enable Company Expansion
Support current and future business growth plan
- Business growth in transaction volume, processing capacity and capability
- Business growth with new business products or services, new divisions, or new functions in different regions
- Business growth with increased employees, new policies and procedures
- Business growth in new markets
- Business growth with industry’s rapid changes in competition, regulation and markets
Support business alliance through efficiently and effectively consolidating newly acquired companies/sites into standard business practice.
Build business innovation by
- Enabling new market strategy
- Building new process chain
- Create new business
Build cost leadership by achieving economies of scale through streamlined processes or shared services.
Generate or enhance product differentiation by
- Providing customised product or services for instance:
- early preparation for the new EMU currency policy and provide customised billing,
- provides individualised project services to different customer requirements,
- provides different levels of service appropriate for the varying sizes of customer companies.
- Providing lean production with make-to-order capabilities.
Build external relationships with suppliers, distributors and related business parties.
Enable Company expansion with
- Centralised operational control & oversight
- Site resource management
- Multi-currency capability
- Multi-language capability
- Deploy solution quickly and cost effectively across multiple sites
by attracting new customers or getting closer to existing customers through the web integration capability. A web-enabled ERP system such as Epicor will provide benefits in B2B and B2C businesses through:
- Interactive customer service
- Improved product design through customer direct feedback
- Expanding to new E-market
- Building virtual corporation with virtual supply and demand consortium
- Deliver customized service
- Provide real time and reliable data enquiries
Call us on +353 (0)1 461 1700 / +44 (0)845 862 0864 or Contact us